Bill Bransford, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., federal employment law firm based in Washington DC, was interviewed on Federal News Radio's Federal Drive show on January 12, 2012. The interview is available here. Listen to the interview:
Bill Bransford, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., a federal employment law firm based Washinton DC, authored the column 2011 Brought Benchmarks for MSPB in the Federal Times on January 9, 2012. The column is available here.
Bill Bransford, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. and General Counsel of the Senior Executives Association, was quoted in the Government Executive article Restoring the Brand on January 1, 2012. The article is available here.
More Articles ...
- Senior Executives Caution Supercommittee
- Privately Funding Public Servants
- Contractors and Campaign Finance
- Whistleblower bill draws anger, praise from various group
- Ethics under Fire at the Military Health System
- Accommodations for Disabled Should Involve Employee, Manager, Experts
- Federal Contractors Challenge Background Checks in Court
- SEA Reacts to Report on Leadership Gaps in Senior Executive Service
- Senior Executive Service to get Standard Evaluations
- Does FAA Backpay Decision set Precedent?