EEO Discrimination Law
Shaw Bransford & Roth (SB&R) attorneys have many years of experience representing individuals in both federal and private sector employment discrimination law cases. Whether assisting federal employee clients in an agency administrative EEO complaint, participating in a mediation or other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) proceedings or litigating a private sector Title VII claim before the United States District Courts, SB&R has the breadth of experience to assist you. SB&R attorneys can represent you in an employment discrimination case whether you work overseas, on the west coast, or in the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
Shaw Bransford & Roth provides representation in the following areas of employment discrimination:
- Disparate impact or disparate treatment claims based upon race, sex, age, national origin, religion, and other protected categories
- Sexual harassment and other harassment based upon protected categories
- Reprisal discrimination for participation in EEO activities or based on opposition to discriminatory practices
- Reverse discrimination
- Disability discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Denial of equal pay for equal work
- Discrimination experienced by federal contractors or sub-contractors
Services for Management and Employers
SB&R attorneys represent not only individual complainants in employment discrimination law cases, they can also provide legal defense representation to management officials accused of discrimination and private sector employers, as well as government agencies dealing with discrimination complaints.
If you seek representation in an employment discrimination matter, contact us to schedule an office conference to discuss your case with one of our partners. Individuals located outside the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area, may call for details on how to schedule a telephone consultation to receive a case assessment.